About Us


Our Founder, J. Harold Bolin


Bob Bolin and Jerry Conard, (c. 1976)

 

Bolin Auto & Truck Parts Company is a family owned business founded in 1951 as an auto parts store.  After a few years the company expanded to include truck, farm and heavy-duty equipment parts.

A specialist in brakes for many years, we opened our service shop in 1985 focusing on brakes, leaf spring, and suspension work.  In the early 1990’s we expanded to include our driveline operation.  We are the only shop within a 60 mile radius with a computer driveshaft balancer.

Offering alignment services for many years, Bolin Auto & Truck’s new laser alignment machine allows us to align anything from a mid-size car to large trucks and truck tractors.

We have the capability to fabricate, including bending most any steel tubes, rubber hoses and hydraulic lines for fuel, oil, etc.

Bolin Auto & Truck also has Brake Quip equipment which allows us to make practically any hydraulic brake hose from ATV’s to large trucks, also including stainless steel motorcycle and boat hoses.

Specializing in truck, farm and heavy-duty equipment parts, our experienced sales staff can locate that hard to find part as well as handle your everyday parts and supplies needs.